Fitness fashion is more popular than it has ever been.
Gone are the days of boring leggings and baggy t-shirts as we say a big hello to fashion meeting function when it comes to active wear…
And speaking of active wear, we don’t just where it for the gym now. In fact, if you’re anything like me, you also where it for the school run, shopping, work meetings, catching a green tea with friends…anytime, anywhere really. So with this in mind, it’s imperative that your active wear also looks smart.
If you read my blog regularly or follow me on social, you’ll already know that I’m always on the hunt for the latest trends and brands and this week I tried TLC Sport.
I went for their Raglan Mesh Long Sleeve Fitted Gym Top and the matching Side Panel Fitness Leggings (I love to match).
When you shop online for clothes, sometimes it can be hard to tell what the fit, quality and style will be like when you try it on at home, but I have to say that this outfit ticked all the boxes…in fact, I’m hugely impressed, and here is why…
- The quality of the leggings is second to none. They comfortably hug your body and the material feels fantastic.
- The leggings have the perfect waist band. Now if you’ve read any of my fitness fashion blogs before you’ll know how important this is to me. Having had the world’s largest pregnancy bump and then going back to a size 8, it’s accurate to say to say I’ve got more than my fair share of loose skin and these leggings ‘tuck me in’ perfectly AND they don’t rid up or fall down when you train in them!
- At £38 per piece they are excellent value!
- The colours are extremely eye-catching, especially the mesh arms on the top…I’ve literally had compliments on the whole outfit every time I’ve worn it.
- The top has a built in sports bra.
- The mesh arms are breathable and cool when you’re training.
You can check out the whole TLC range at https://tlcsport.co.uk/