WHY EXERCISE DURING PREGNANCY?
• Possible reduced back pain
• Improved core strength to support the spine
• Prevents muscle imbalances
• Improved posture
• Reduce un-desirable pregnancy symptoms such as leg cramps, swelling, constipation and varicose veins
• Improved circulation and blood flow
• Time out for mum-to-be
• Enhanced confidence, self esteem and mental well being
• In some cases,reduced labour time and pain
• Reduce chance of developing gestational diabetes
• Quicker recovery after birth
• Kerb excess weight gain (weight gain during pregnancy is not only normal, it is necessary and un avoidable)
Can Exercise Be Bad For Your Baby?
If you have what in known as a low risk pregnancy, have received medical clearance and exercise appropriately and safely, the answer is no.
Why Choose Katie?
With over 12 years experience in working with pre and post natal clients, Katie has helped hundreds of women exercise safely and effectively through their pregnancies. She is a qualified Pre & Post Natal Exercise Specialist and having two children herself she can relate to mums-to-be who want to stay active during their pregnancy and return to exercise in the most effective way after giving birth.