Breaking Healthy Eating Boredom
Do you ever find yourself eating the same things all the time, feeling uninspired by your usual healthy options and as a result reaching for things that seem a bit more exciting (but don’t help you get closer to your goal)?
If you answered yes you’re definitely not alone. We all get ourselves into a little food rut every now and again, so here are a few quick and easy things you can do to break your healthy eating boredom…
- Dust off your slow cooker…literally everything tastes nice in the slow cooker!
- Shop at a different supermarket for a change. It’s amazing how a wonder up a few different aisles with different layouts can open your eyes to buying different things for a change.
- Try something like a Hello Fresh box for a week or two, not only will it liven up your meals but you’ll also get some new recipes which you can reuse in the future.
- Spice up your existing go-to meals with different spices, seasonings and sauces.
- Mix up your meat…if you find yourself always eating chicken for example (which a lot of people do), then why not try a different option…steak, salmon, cod or turkey!