It’s Sunday. It’s National Yorkshire Pudding Day. Here’s a clean eating Yorkshire pudding recipe. You’re welcome.
- 100 grams Whole Spelt Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 150 ml Milk
- 1 pinch Fine Sea Salt
- Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 220*C. Drop 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil into each hole of a muffin baking tray.
- Do some star jumps while waiting for the oven to be hot hot hot. Place the muffin tray into the oven to heat the oil for 5 minutes until HOT! Did I mention, it needs to be HOT HOT HOT?!
- Whilst the oil gets hot, whisk the eggs into the flour. Add the salt and slowly add the milk.
- Whisk hard to remove any lumps. Excellent arm work out.
- Once the oil is hot, remove the tray from the oven and fill each hole 1/4 full with the batter you’ve prepared with sweat and tears.
- Pop the tray back into the oven and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
You voted! I listened….